Managing a virtual library
A digital experience for publishers
Our customers enjoy free access to their own Virtual Library, which is similar to a data storage cloud. The library includes all literary projects that have been printed by Imprimerie Gauvin. You also have access to a record of previous orders and details of each book, including cover and text files, spines, inventory of pre-printed covers, etc. All of your projects are located in one spot.
How publishers benefit from the Virtual Library:
- Never lose track of your many literary projects.
- Keep all of your archives in one secure location.
- Order additional copies of your books with just a few clicks.
- Track your orders more accurately (number of copies, price, etc.).
- Access your Virtual Library any time, wherever you are.
- See your estimates in real time.
- Enjoy secure access.